From Delta Education Science Kits’ website:
Kids in grades 2-6 explore and discover science concepts and processes through inquiry and hands-on learning. Fun, meaningful activities for student-directed individual or small-group learning.
What’s in a Nutshell?
* 8-12 activities that develop a specific science topic
* Quality materials for 1-3 students
* An Activity Guide with simple, clearly written instructions
* 3 Activity Journals to record student observations and data, and apply writing skills
* Consumable materials for 6 uses
A variety of kits are available for:
Life Science – 15 kits focusing on the human body, cells, the senses, and water.
Earth Science – 14 kits focusing on the rock cycle, water cycle, the moon, stars, and the Earth
Physical Science – 23 kits focusing on simple machines, electricity, magnets, and sound
Have you ever used Science in a Nutshell by Delta Education? How did it work for your family? Share your review below.