From Clonlara’s website:
Hallmarks of our Elementary Program Include:
- Our philosophy is that learning happens best when children are allowed to follow their natural curiosities and talents. Ours is a child-centered approach.
- Each family is assigned a Clonlara Advisor who will help create an education plan taht will work best for your child, select resources that work for your learner, trouble shoot challenges and coach you on your home education journey. All our Advisors are Michigan-certified teachers with experience in alternative education and/or homeschooling.
- Personalized learning resource suggestions for each learner. We recommend resources that will enable your learner to develop his/her curiosities, and utilize strengths and talents to learn the basic skills in core areas necessary to succeed in higher level learning.
- An Elementary Education Guide containing Comprehensive Skills Guidebooks. These guidebooks outline the skills acquired by elementary aged learners in the core skill areas.
- Official school records, record-keeping, report cards and verification of enrollment – all from an accredited program.
In addition, Clonlara also offers Education2020 (E2020) courses, which provide core and elective instruction in a virtual school setting for students in grades 6-12. With the web-based model and teacher-led video delivery, E2020 offers some of the most engaging and individualized instruction of any virtual school solution available today. It combines best-practice pedagogy with next-gen technology that provides an opportunity for students to set their own schedules, learn at their own pace and make meaningful academic gains.
Have you ever used Clonara? How did it work for your family? Share your review below.